Dr. Marius Steigmann works in a private practice that is limited to implant therapy and soft tissue management, in Necargemund Germany. He graduated in Dental Medicine in Neumarkt in 1987. In 2005 Dr. Steigmann received his PHD Summa cum laude from university of Neumarkt. He is a member of multiple associations and had also received the medal of "Semmelweiss" Budapest University dental school dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is the founder and Scientific chairman of "Update Implantologie Heidelberg" 2002-2011 and the founder and director of the "Steigmann Institute"
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor University of Michigan Dpt. of Periodontics
- Adjunct Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania Dpt. of Endodontics
- Honorary Professor of the “Carol Davila “university Bucharest, Invited Senior Guest
- Visiting Professor university of Szeged faculty of dentistry
- Visiting professor department of Implantology in Temeschburg
- Dr. Steigmann lectures and publishes extensively
- Member of several associations (such as DGOI, FIZ,BDIZ and ICOI)
- He is a Diplomate of the ICOI and other European societies
- Member of the board of the DGOI.
- Dr. Steigmann also received the medal of “Semmelweiss“ Budapest University dental school, dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Dr. Steigmann received his PhD from university of Neumarkt 2005.
- Founder and Scientific chairman of “Update Implantology Heidelberg” 2002-
- Dr. Steigmann served as ICOI Vice President of Germany 2005-2011.
- Founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”.
- Dr. Steigmann maintains a private practice in Neckargemünd, Germany.
Lecture: Prevention and treatment of Soft Tissue Failures in Complex Esthetic Cases